MUSIC CLASSES OFFERED AT THE ACADEMY
- PIANO LESSONS - Traditional Method (ages 7 and up – must have a quality piano on which to practice) Teachers: Kathy Lollar, Ruth Kyle, Tamara Conn, Connie Viverette and Genevieve Walsh. Students are enrolled in a weekly half hour private lesson.
- VOICE LESSONS (private instruction – ages 12 and up) Teacher: Kathy Lollar.
- GUITAR LESSONS (private instruction in classical guitar for students ages 9 and up – must have an acoustic guitar with nylon strings.)Teachers: Paul Sanchez and Joe Campos.
- PERCUSSION LESSONS (private and class instruction for students ages 9 and up) Teacher: Josh Tucker.
- SUZUKI VIOLIN - (ages 4 and up – must purchase a violin) private lesson schedule to be arranged between student and teacher. Teaches: Rozanne Spires, Terry Gray and Delayne Lee.
MUSIC EXPLORATION CLASSES:
- ACADEMY LITTLE SINGERS 1: (singing, rhythm and movement class for children ages 3 -4 with a caregiver) TEACHER: Carissa Hamilton. Mondays at 4:30.
- ACADEMY LITTLE SINGERS 2: (singing, rhythm and movement class for children ages 5 – 6) TEACHER: Carissa Hamilton. Mondays at 5:30.
- ACADEMY SINGING KIDS: (singing, rhythm and movement class for children ages 7 – 9) TEACHER: Carissa Hamilton. Mondays at 6:30.